Position Available! Apply To Be Our Next Branch Manager Trainee!
We Are Growing Our Business Nationwide
- We are investing in people and offering exciting training and resources to open a new branch location in your city!
- You will be able to make the world a little better place, one organic yard at a time.
- Amazing support will be provided and we will assist you with set-up.
Compensation & Benefits
- $24–28/hour with advancement opportunities
- Retirement, Health, Vision & Dental Benefits, and 401(K) matching
- Continuous training, and opportunity for career growth
We Will Provide
- TOTAL ACCESS: Our proprietary Organic Lawn Care products, which cannot be found anywhere else in the country, will be made accessible to you.
- COMPLETE TRAINING: We will help prepare you with EVERYTHING you need to be successful, including training materials and on-site training at our location in Ohio.
- FULL SUPPORT: Resources and support are offered by our experienced Operations Team (people with years of experience running Organic Lawn Care businesses). You will be supported by our HR, Accounting, Marketing, and Customer Support Staff.
- OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: You will have the opportunity to earn ownership in the company, with absolutely NO investment!
Good Nature Branch Manager Ideal Qualities
- Looking to make a positive difference in their community
- Wants to leave the world a better place than they found it
- Possesses a hard work ethic
- Loves helping people
- Perform our services
- Maintain equipment
- Serve our clients and prospects
- Build a great team of individuals to take care of Good Nature clients
- Teach, monitor, and hold your team accountable for providing clients with quality service
- Travel when periodically required
All you need for this role is a can-do attitude, a desire to make the world a better place, and a willingness to do what it takes to run a successful business. A Horticultural background and/or college degree can also be helpful but is not required.
Your Branch Manager Training will take place in Cleveland, Ohio. As far as where you'll open your Good Nature Branch location, there's more flexibility. Ideally, we would launch in a major market in the Midwest, but we’re open to all locations.