Position Available! Apply To Be Our Next Branch Manager!
We Are Growing Our Business Nationwide
- We are investing in people and offering exciting training and resources to open new branch locations in your city!
- As a Branch Manager at Good Nature, you will have the chance to make the world a little better place, one organic landscape at a time.
- We will assist with set-up and provide amazing support.
Branch Manager Key Benefits
- TOTAL ACCESS - to our proprietary organic lawn care products, which cannot be found anywhere else in the country.
- COMPLETE TRAINING – we will help prepare you with EVERYTHING you need to be successful, including training materials and on-site training at our location in Ohio.
- FULL SUPPORT- resources and support offered from our experienced operations team, people with years of experience running organic lawn care businesses. Branch Managers will be supported by HR, Accounting, Marketing and Customer Support Staff.
- OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES – you will have the opportunity to earn ownership in the company, with absolutely NO investment!
Good Nature Branch Manager Ideal Qualities
- Looking to make a positive difference in the world
- Wants to leave the world a better place than they found it
- Not afraid of hard work
- Loves helping people
Branch Manager Responsibilities
- Perform our services
- Work on your equipment
- Serve our clients and prospects
- Build a team of Good Nature heroes to serve our clients
- Teach, coach, monitor, and hold your team accountable for delighting our clients
Branch Manager Qualifications
All you need to embody as a Good Nature Branch Manager is a can-do attitude, desire to make the world a better place, and a willingness to do what it takes to run a successful business. A Horticultural background and/or college degree can also be helpful, but is not required.
Your Branch Manager Training will take place in Cleveland, Ohio. As far as where you'll open your Good Nature Branch location, there's more flexibility. Ideally we would launch in a major market in the Midwest, but we’re open to all locations.